About the Service
What is the job of tile setter?
To be a good tiler you need to either have a trade or have completed tiler training. Work experience is desirable, as well as good references. The job of a tiler is in high demand, as are most trade jobs. Tiling can be done in smaller and larger facilities depending on whether you are part of a team or working alone.
- To know how to communicate and listen.
- To know how to measure and cut.
- To be precise.
- To be neat and clean.
- To be able to handle the tools required fortiling.
- To notice when something is wrong.
- To follow the guidelines to arrange the tiles ina certain order.
- To analyze ideas and use logic.
- To imagine how something will look if it is moved or rearranged.
If you have these skills, you can advertise as a worker through the BauBau platform and find new clients for the work you offer.
If you need this service, get a free quote!
Do You Want to Learn This Service?